Q. How do I get my order?Wondering how to get your groceries once you place an order? The following pick-up and delivery options are available:
- Next Day Pick-up at Noggins Greewich: no charge
- Next Delivery Day to Noggins at Seaport Wednesday or Friday: no charge (note: NO Delivery Sunday, Monday or Tuesday)
- Next Delivery Day to Noggins Sante Centre: $4.00 tax included
- Next Delivery Day to Noggins Alderney Gate Market: $4.00 tax included
- Next Day Home Delivery in the Valley within a 15 minute radius of farm: $7.00 tax included
- Next Delivery Day (Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays) Metro Home Deliveries within 15 minutes radius of the QE11: $15.00 tax included
Handling ProductsWe are washing our hands every 15 minutes in the Farm Market locations and keeping our distance from others in the work space. In the delivery van, we have sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer that we use between each delivery.
Q. When will my order be ready for pick up or when will it be delivered?
A. You will get an order note that says your order has been packed and is on its way to the delivery location you chose.
That message means:
- Greenwich Pick Ups – are in Greenwich and ready to be picked up.
- Alderney Landing, Sante and Seaport Pick Ups – give the driver 2 hours to get boxes to the market.
- Halifax Home Deliveries – depending on the number of orders you will see your order within the next 4 hours.
- Valley Deliveries – you will see your order at your house within the next 4 hours.